Monday, June 21, 2021

Ali's 20-21 gallery collection

I have a basket that collects Ali's artwork.  The basket was FULL (like at least a ream of paper's worth of art in it) and it was time for me to go through it.  I took a picture of my favorite ones before they hit the recycle bin.  Here are some of my most favorite ones from that group.  Don't worry, I didn't recycle all of them.  The cream of the crop are saved in a file folder for her.  Like this cool cat with the little birdy between its eyes.

Last summer, the kids and I drew popsicles.  I love seeing everyone's unique designs.

A lesson on perspective.

I love this spunky cupcake girl.

And this cupcake is so little it could be a charm on a necklace for Ali.

Self-portrait, caricature style.

The Pikachu collection.

Yoda.

Olaf.

She drew herself a birthday card when she turned 6.

And this was the birthday cake she wanted me to make her.

She taught our Family Home Evening lesson and drew this picture captioned,
"Jesus shows his disciples the wounds in his hands."

Three sisters.

I LOVE how everything in this picture is smiling!

Fluffy cat.

Littlest Pet Shop cat.

Chinese New Year cat.

Caricature cat.
I want her to draw dolls and animals to be made into stuffies.

The cartoon cat collection, plus one puppy.

We'll end with her white rabbit, straight outta Wonderland.

I hope she is always an artist!

No comments: