Happy Mother's Day to my Momma! She is hardworking, thoughtful, kind, and generous. She loves her family hard and does so much for all of us! She has a testimony of God and Jesus Christ and is a great example of serving others. I'm so grateful for my bonus Dad and brothers and sisters. I come from two families and I'm so blessed to have them both. I love you Mom!!
My mommy and me, 1982.
So grateful for all my Poppa has done for me, 1983.
I'm finally a big sister! I love my brother so much! 1984.
I have a little sister! I love her so much! 1987.
So grateful for another little sister that I love so much! 1989.
I knew this little brother would join our family before he was born, and I got to watch him be born! I love him so much! 1992.
And Leonard's post for his Momma.
24th Mother's Day without her.
Every year I'm more grateful for the 22 Mother's Days I had with her in life.
I could not have asked for a better mother than this incredible, kind, giving, loving person.
Every year I'm more grateful for the 22 Mother's Days I had with her in life.
I could not have asked for a better mother than this incredible, kind, giving, loving person.

No comments:
Post a Comment