This little girl is growing up! She's walking now!
Peace out.
I can do it.
This is so fun!
And she's become a big girl!
Look at this- walking with her shoes and glasses on!
(She hates wearing them.)
Her orthotics arrived in the mail. Now we're waiting for the mall to open so we can buy her shoes to fit around them. Having low muscle tone, her ankles lean inward way too much and we don't want her to end up with a foot deformity (that could also affect her legs, hips, and back).
Here she is in her preferred state- barefoot and fancy free.
And I just can't even with her hair in a pony tail. I know she's mine, but she is so dang cute!!
Love you sweet girl!
Glasses in the morning? This girl has been wearing them more and more!
That's what she thinks.
Give me a hug!
Macy can now climb up and down the stairs and open the doors, so she has the whole house to explore and get into trouble with! She also has stopped sleeping in her crib. She's yet to sleep in her big girl bed, so we moved the mattress to the floor. It seems she still prefers the floor to that, but when she wakes up each morning, she just opens her door and comes downstairs to join us for breakfast. I love how independent she is becoming!
No comments:
Post a Comment