When I got married I was 10 pounds underweight for my height. Unfortunately, over the years I became 30 pounds overweight. I'd like to blame it on my 3 years of fertility treatments, but I know my exercising too little and eating too much contributed a lot too. I was thrilled when I finally became pregnant with Kaleb & Noe. During my pregnancy though I gained 70 pounds, and I remember thinking "oh dear, I'll have to lose 100 pounds to get to my target weight!" You can imagine how scary that thought was. Well I lost 60 of those pounds rather quickly, but I carried around the last 10 pounds for another 2 1/2 years. So I finally got down to my pre-pregnancy weight, but was still no where near my target weight. I continued at that weight until I became pregnant with Gavin. With that pregnancy I was so happy that I only gained 30 pounds, but remember I still had my own 30 to lose, so yep, my total was still 60 pounds. After he was born I lost the first 20 rather quickly. Well now today I weighed myself and I have lost another 22!!! I can't even remember when I last weighed this amount. I still have another 18 to lose to get to my target weight, (hopefully before I get pregnant again) but I've finally got into a good regimen where I think that's possible. I've been doing Harley Pasternak's 5 Factor Fitness. I love it! I'm addicted! If any of you out there hate exercising (like I did) you might want to pick up his book and give it a try. Here's hoping it will continue to help me lose the rest of my weight and reach my goal!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
2 comments:
That was a fun post, don't we go through a heck of a lot for these kids! Totally worth it, but my body will never be the same!
I am going to look into that video, I HATE exercising!
Good for you! That is very exciting to see pounds melting off. Keep it up and we'll chat soon.
Post a Comment