Friday, November 23, 2007

Baby Dreams

I've been having lots of baby dreams lately, where I had lots of babies. Yes, it's been on my mind. Right now, this is what I day dream about: I really hope we have a baby girl next, and I would love her to arrive in early 2009. However, I really want 6 kids (always loved the Brady Bunch). I think it would be great to have another set of boy & girl twins when our 4th child is 5 years old. Some people may think that's crazy, but I really would love it. I've always wanted a dog and a cat too, so let's throw them in the mix and we'd have 10 living beings in our household. I can't wait!

2 comments:

The Ignorant Sage said...

While I'm sure I'll have more to say later (though less sure I'll actually get around to saying it...), I just thought you should know my first reaction.

Best described as a slow shaking of my head. Not so much a "no way" shake... more a "she's mad...stark raving mad..." sort of shake.

Combined with a slight smile, caused by the perpetual background thought of "I love this woman!"

But let's worry about having one more baby before we start thinking about any more - let alone another set of twins.

(Seriously, do you not remember the first time? ;-) )

And a cat and dog? Now that's pushing it...

Natalie Que said...

Yes, you are crazy! I'm sticking with my 2 and calling it good!