



Today was the Primary Presentation at Church. Kaleb and Noe did an amazing job! They both had 3 speaking parts and they memorized them. They spoke them so clearly and confidently! I was blown away because I remember being asked to give the scripture in Primary when I was 4. I couldn't read yet, so my parents helped me memorize it all week long. The big day came and I froze with stage fright. I got to the pulpit and just bawled. My mom had come in to watch me, so she came up to the podium to help me. I just continued to cry, so she ended up saying it for me. Kaleb & Noe also sang all of the songs so beautifully! My favorite one was, "Love Is Spoken Here." I remember learning that song for my own Primary Presentation back in 1983! I thought it was such a pretty song then, and now here my own children are singing it. They're just growing up too fast, but I do look forward to hearing my grandchildren sing that sweet song too someday!
Flashback to last year's Primary Presentation when they were just tiny little Sunbeams!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment