
We're happy we could give thanks, remember our heritage...

...and feast! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our friends, the Palmer's. Courtney made a delicious cheese ball, a green salad (with candied almonds-yum!), a fruit salad, and a scrumptious chocolate cream cheese cake. I made stuffing, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, and corn. I cheated and ordered the turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, cranberries, rolls, and pumpkin pie from the catering service at the kids' school. It was all fabulous.
We're so glad the gorgeous Palmer family (Addyson, Hugh, Eli, Courtney, and Zach) could come over to celebrate with us. We really miss our extended families during the holidays, so it's wonderful to have good friends to spend them with.
Another pic of my fam, just because I could eat them up!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great day.
Look how pretty and green it is there. Beautiful!
I can imagine that it is hard to live so far away from family, but what a neat experience for you all.
Thank you so much for the wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for you and our wonderful family.
And thanks to the Palmer's for sharing it with us. You guys are great
Post a Comment