Sunday, October 5, 2008

Reminiscing

Today I saw a commercial with the Golden Gate Bridge of San Francisco in it. I thought if I ever live there, I'd love to have a nice picture like that. That led me to think of all the places Len and I have lived since we've been married and that led to an internet search for all of these fun pictures. Enjoy!

Taipei, Taiwan (Republic of China)



Ottawa, Ontario, Canada


Boise/Eagle, Idaho, USA

Las Vegas/Henderson, Nevada, USA

Canterbury, Kent, United Kingdom

(both of these pictures were literally a block away from our flat in England)
Provo, Utah, USA


I wonder where we'll live next?

2 comments:

Kay said...

It is fun to see where you have lived. I have to say though, I am dying to see pictures and hear all about Thailand!

Chandra said...

Thanks for the comment- it reminds me to check up on people. I should add you to my list! If I had just blogged that same thing, all you'd have seen is a picture of dirty old Vegas. I really need to get out more!! I guess I'm just a creature of comfort and if it's not broke don't fix it. I'm jealous about the United Kingdom one- I've always wanted to go there. I guess actually living somewhere as opposed to visiting can be quite different. It could be hard sometimes to get aquainted with that country. Crazy that you'll be reading this on the other side of the world- but what a great way to stay connected.