Friday, October 31, 2008

Newer, Not Always Better

I am so frustrated right now! My first digital camera was a 2004 Kodak EasyShare. I loved the camera, and the software for organizing and editing pictures. The system was lovely for me. Unfortunately, in almost 4 years of use it got dropped 1 too many times and started acting schizo on me. After my big toe injury this summer I decided that a new Canon Digital Elph camera would really help cheer me up along with the latest PhotoShop. I miss my Kodak camera so much! It could do so much more than my new Canon can (or at least I knew how to use it better). I miss the Kodak EasyShare software too. It was just that-easy! All of my pictures were organized, edited, and then I could put them on the blog easy-peasy. I'm still trying to figure out my new camera, and I have to say so far I'm not a big fan of PhotoShop. I can't organize my pictures as easily, it can't do all of the editing my EasyShare could, and hence that's why I have no new pictures on my blog since we came home from our summer vacation-my family being in town, our trip to Thailand, daily life in Taiwan this new school year, and of course what I wanted to add this morning- Halloween. Ugh! Hopefully, I'll figure it out soon and get back to adding pics of our day to day life.

No comments: