Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lovin' Natasha's Tunes


Last May I was driving the kids home from school when "Pocketful of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield came on the radio. All 3 of my kids started rocking out, and I thought it was so cute. When we flew to the States in June, one of our very first stops was to Target so we could buy the CD. We listened to it all week in our rental van, and our whole family fell in love with every track. Before our vacation was over we decided to buy her first CD "Unwritten" too and we found an import CD "N.B." Well, Thursday night was our monthly haul to Costco. Since it's a 45+ minute drive both ways we get to listen to a lot of music. Of course we were listening to Natasha. I just wanted to share my favorite song of hers right now, "I wanna have your babies" (click on song title to hear it). It might be my favorite because I'm pregnant, or it might be my favorite because my cute husband sings it to me. Whose tunes are you lovin' right now?

No comments: