My absentee ballot finally arrived today. I have now voted and have it all ready to mail out first thing in the morning. I sure hope it makes it home by November 4th. I've voted in every Presidential election since I was over 18 and I don't want to miss one. John McCain, Ralph Nader, Barack Obama, Chuck Baldwin, Bob Barr... who do you think I voted for?
Happy Halloween everyone, and Happy Voting!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
3 comments:
That was a great cartoon!!!
Judging from the cartoon, I'll guess you voted for McCain. :-)
Thanks for the comment as well. I am always looking at blogs for fun, I need a hobby I know. Your blog stood out, could have been the cartoon! Fall is wonderful here in Ohio. Although right now it's 33 out and just plain cold. But it makes for wonderful pics. What lead you to Taiwan?
Post a Comment