Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve anyone?

Last year in the blog world I read about a fun progressive dinner on Christmas Eve with family. I really wanted to do it this year with our families, but alas we live too far away. I wasn't organized enough either to find friends that would be interested. So I'm planning a year in advance for Christmas Eve 2011.

Christmas Eve Progressive Dinner / Activity / Gift Exchange:

House #1-
Appetizer/
Christmas movie (The King Is Born, Twas The Night Before Christmas, etc)/
Ornament exchange (bring an ornament for each family)

House #2-
Main Course (or potluck if more than 3 families participating)/
Singing Christmas Carols/
White Elephant Game (each person brings a gift to participate)

House #3-
Dessert/
Children act out Nativity Story/
Pajama Rama (for the kiddos)

If you don't already have plans with family or friends next year, let me know and we can make this fun night happen!

No comments: