Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Monkey Business


Gavin turned 4 so we called all of his monkey friends to come over and jump on the bed!


Okay, it was actually the church's bouncy castle.


They all had so much fun jumping around though! They also played pin the nose on the clown and colored pictures of monkeys.


We served lunch complete with Gavin's favorites- bananas, sweet peppers, chicken nuggets, string cheese, tortilla chips, and of course these little monkey cupcakes.


The ears were supposed to be made out of Nutter Butters, but that's another thing I can't find here. I used shortbread cookies instead, but they kept falling off. Gavin didn't mind though and he made a wish and blew out his candle!


He was a little stinker when it came time to open his presents. I think he was a little claustrophobic with his 12 friends crowding around him. He kept saying, "get me outta here!" So I finished unwrapping his gifts for him. He was still cranky and said that he didn't like a single thing- big stinker! Once we got home, he was in love with all of his gifts though. He also gave each of his friends a little monkey or other stuffed animal as a thank you.


All the cute lil' monkeys!


The family that's gone bananas over our little Gavin! Happy Birthday big boy!

No comments: