Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mini Gingi Houses


For their last day of Jolly Phonics this semester, their teacher prepared a bunch of Christmas crafts for the kids to make. Of course, my boys just wanted to eat the popcorn- ha ha!

Christine also made and assembled mini gingerbread houses that we could buy for only $2. She also had bags of frosting and bags with marshmallows, cheerios, raisins, etc to decorate with. Score! I bought 4. After school the big kids and I set to work decorating them, while Teague napped.
Soon after we finished, Teague woke up and I tried to get a group shot. He wasn't haven't any of it though!
He quickly cheered up when he saw what I made while he was sleeping!
Gavin was so happy to decorate his own, and then eat it right away.
Kaleb's masterful creation.

Noe's darling cottage.
Maybe someday we'll have skills like those who work at Chateau Laurier!

No comments: