Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fatherhood

We celebrated another great Father's Day. We had 3 excellent speakers in Sacrament Meeting that spoke of their relationships with their own fathers, their feelings of being a father and grandfather, and also how that all ties in to our relationship with our Heavenly Father. After church, the big kids watched a movie, so Len & I could nap while Teague did. We had Family Home Evening, then went on a neighborhood walk and enjoyed the soothing weather. It was a terrific day!









I am so very grateful for my own father and step-father that have both influenced my life in such positive ways.


I'm also grateful for Len's father. Even though he is no longer with us, his influence is felt everyday. He was a wonderful man and father, and he taught my husband how to not just be a man, but a gentleman. Len, I'm so glad you are the father of my children! Love you!

No comments: