The little boys are waiting...
...for Kaleb and Noe to arrive from their last day of school! I grew up with a 9-month school year, so it's been really hard for me to adjust to the 10-month system. The kids had a wonderful year though.
They're all just growing up so fast!
We had our traditional meal of ice cream for dinner. This year we added waffles and strawberries to the mix.
The kids also got some loot bags. They all got some toiletries, sand & water toys, and a Wii game.

I also wanted to show this little craft from Family Fun (http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/colorful-crayon-letter-1015552/) that I made for Kaleb & Noe's teacher. It's harder than it looks though. Pealing and breaking the crayons ripped one of my fingernails back and made it bleed. Ouch! I think I'll try buttons next year.
Here's to a fabulous summer!!
1 comment:
I made the same teacher gifts:) But I used a knife to cut the tips off the crayons:)
Post a Comment