Saturday, March 30, 2013

Funny Bunnies

During March break we drove down to Massena, New York.  The twins had some birthday money from their grandparents that was burning holes in their pockets.  Anyway, while we were at the mall we saw that the Easter Bunny was visiting.  Even though we were in road trip clothes with bedhead, I said, let's do it!  It's not every day we get to visit with the Easter Bunny.  Then I remembered the only other time I had my children pose with an Easter Bunny...

We were at the studio taking Kaleb and Noé's 3 year old pictures.  There was a sign up to have your pictures taken with the Easter Bunny.  Again, I said, let's do it!  Well, we waited 30 minutes for him to arrive and when he did I had to bite my tongue not to laugh!  What the heck?  Did I really want my kids' photo taken with this random man in bunny ears?  No.  But did I want to be rude?  No.  So we did it.

My tech savvy husband said not to worry, he could doctor the picture up.  Wow!  Photo shop has come a LONG way in 8 years!!

Even though they weren't in their new Easter outfits and their hairdos were a little lacking, my kids are still so cute to me!  This Easter Bunny wasn't too bad either.
I had to add these bunny pics of Gavin.  Isn't his little face just cherubic?
 
He's pretty funny too!

No comments: