Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My sweatpants always win!

I laughed so hard, I just had to share this!  I must confess too- I am the proud owner of Pajama Jeans!  Have you seen their commercial?  My daughter Noé is all about infomercials and when she saw these she was desperate for a pair.  Unfortunately, they don't come in kid size extra tall and super skinny.  They do come in middle-aged mom of 5 kids size though, and they were looking attractive to me.  Until I saw the price $49.99 plus taxes, shipping & handling, no thanks.  Well, last weekend we drove down to New York and there at Walmart were Pajama Jeans for only $19.99, that's a price I can afford.  Oh, I love these pants.  Seriously, the most comfy pants EVER.  I mean EVER.  But I am not a complete fashion moron, they're not fooling anyone into thinking they're real jeans.  I don't care though, they are so comfy, ahhh!

No comments: