Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March Date

Black and White.

 I am the White Swan traditionally representing innocence, grace, purity, and sweetness.
 
 I am the Black Swan traditionally representing guile, sensuality, boldness, and impulse.
 
We make a great pair!
We got to redeem my Christmas present and see the ballet Swan Lake.  Oh, it was so beautiful!!  Yes, of course, the story is tragic, but the dancing was just dreamy.  The way they float on their tippy-toes, leap through the air, get lifted up as if they weigh a feather is as if they are truly flying.  It is just amazing and pure pleasure to watch.  When I was a little girl I wanted to be a ballerina when I grew up.  I still want to be a ballerina when I grow up.  Oh man, I just realized I am grown up, darn!  Maybe I can be a ballerina in Heaven. 
The feast for our souls was followed by a feast for our tummies- Nando's Chicken, my most favorite chicken EVER- extra hot!!

No comments: