Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Leg Warmers

My friend Rita gave Ali these leg warmers and I could squeal they are so cute!

I had to buy this white dress so I could put together this outfit with these darling leg warmers, her newborn ruffle bloomers & hair bow, and her birthday bubble gum necklace!  She looked so cute at church!

When I was pregnant with her I bought her 5 other pairs of leg warmers, so this week we had leg warmer palooza!

Monday- A Star is born!

Tuesday- Hello Cupcake!


Wednesday- Flowers & stripes forever!


Thursday- Hey pretty butterfly!


Friday- Damask and dots.
(I do not want to sit on this wall any more!  Len was behind her in all of these photos supporting her back so she wouldn't fall.)

I can walk now, woo hoo!

This outfit doesn't have leg warmers, but this is what she wore to church the following Sunday and I just had to share.

She looked so cute in her crazy pig tails, and she just pranced around in her little tutu skirt.

Thanks for letting me play dress-up with you Ali!

No comments: