I can not think of a more magical place than the lands of Disney! I have been to several different amusement parks all across the US (and Taiwan) and even though they are all great fun, nothing compares to Disney.
We had such a blast visiting the Magic Kingdom in Florida last winter. I do not have many "tips" to share, but we got our cute Mickey & Minnie shirts at a Walmart in Orlando and our souvenirs from the local Target. The Disney shops are darling, but they are quite expensive and we don't invest too much love into t-shirts and souvenirs.
Ali in her first Minnie shirt and also her first time at a Disney park.
Hiram's first time.
and Teague's first time too.
Gavin's first Disney trip was to Disneyland Hong Kong when he had just turned 1 and our family got to be the Grand Marshal in the parade! Later that year he also visited Disneyland in California.
Noé...
...and Kaleb's first trip was to Disneyland in California when they were 2 years old.
My family took Leonard on his first trip the summer before he left for his mission. Although he's always been more of a Donald Duck fan, he loved Mickey's home!
If I can remember correctly I think I've been to a Disney park 20 different times. I believe I was 4 years old the first time I went to Disneyland (the original in California) with my parents. Over the years I've been back to that park with my mom, step-dad & family; my dad & cousins Karl & Tanya; Aunt Connie, Uncle Steve, Aunt Debbi, & cousin Lynn; my Jr. High School; my High School; my BYU roommates; Len's brother Steve and his wife Suzi and their family; on a girls trip with my mom & sisters; Len & I also visited the California Adventure park when I worked at a scrapbook store and we attended the HIA convention in Anaheim; Len & I were able to visit Disneyland in Paris when we lived in England. I hope we can continue to visit Disney parks all throughout our lives and of course, I hope we can visit the park in Tokyo someday too!
Thank you Minnie for letting us wear big hair bows!
I don't know why, but my family loves to take silly pictures, ha!
I would love to hire a professional photographer to go on a trip to Disneyland with us someday and take amazing family pictures there. And as Walt Disney said himself, "If you can dream it, you can do it!"

2 comments:
Why don't you become a professional photographer Jen??
Thanks Holly, I'll take that as a compliment. I would love to take a class and learn how to take better photos. You may have noticed that I like to take pics of my kiddos ;).
Post a Comment