This sweet girl is turning 4 soon! We had her first birthday party with friends a week early since Macy's heart surgery was scheduled for 4 days before her real birthday.
We put up more balloons and the birthday banner.
We had a little craft for the kids to do once they arrived- these cute owls.
The kids all did a great job making them (and I was so glad all their parents helped, I didn't have enough hands on my own!).
Such a fun group of friends (and their parents).
Cooper, Ali, Raina, Nolan, Sakuisa, Addy (and Andrew).
Lunch time!
Ali chose the menu. I offered her lots of suggestions, which she turned down and declared she wanted to serve chicken nuggets. Fair enough, it's her party. The day I went shopping I double-checked that she still wanted chicken nuggets. She replied, "No, I want pizza because everyone loves pizza!" She also chose grapes, and carrots.
After lunch we played some games. We had planned to have water balloon games in the backyard, but it was cold out, so we played Duck, Duck, Goose in the basement instead.
Cupcake time!
I made vanilla and chocolate with purple frosting per Ali's request. We also had vanilla ice cream.
Make a wish!
It was time for the party to end, so Ali gave her friends these little butterfly window walkers. Ali had a great time and I hope all of her friends did too!
Her friends spoiled her with some lovely gifts. She is really enjoying them (and so are her siblings!). She also has more presents to unwrap from us and both sets of her grandparents on her actual birthday.
Of course, our friends and family are the best gifts!
Ali with her siblings.
Daddy and Mommy love you so much!
Ali was so lucky to have Gramma in town for her party too!
Happy Early Birthday Ali! We hope you have a wonderful year being 4!
No comments:
Post a Comment