Friday, May 25, 2018

Blossom Walk

Ottawa's annual Tulip Festival is one of my most favorite things in the world!  Unfortunately, this year we just weren't able to make it with preparing for Macy's heart surgery.  I was really bummed, but then I realized we are still surrounded by spring beauty, so I grabbed my husband and my camera and we went on a little walk around the block and look what we found:

These tulips are in our own front yard.

As are these ones.

And so is this hyacinth.

Little blooms on our new tree.

Now onto the beauties on our block: 
I love lilacs!




I see your heart!

Popcorn popping!

I wish I could swim in the branches of these pink trees!




I just wish these pretty petals could stick around for a little while longer!




I think the dandelion is Ontario's provincial flower.  Wherever there is a field of grass, it is covered in dandelions!

I'm trying really hard to see them as beautiful flowers instead of weeds.

I am pro-bee, so I guess now I'm pro-dandelion.

And who can resist making a wish!

No comments: