So last week I blogged about my new eating plan, in hopes to get my body healthier and to lose some weight. I weighed in at 221 and my goal was to reach 215 by the end of May. I believe slow weight loss (about a pound a week) is the best for my body and easier for me to maintain.
Well, I was so surprised yesterday when I did my first weigh-in to discover that I had lost 8 pounds! Whenever I've changed my eating habits, I've always lost the most weight that first week, so I expect it will slow down this week, but I am pumped to continue to eat as best as I can every day and to drink as much water as I can. A couple of days last week I was too busy to follow my schedule exactly so I didn't get my last quart of water drank or eaten a snack. I'm not rigid in my plan though- I think flexibility is key, and so far so good.
Yesterday after Macy's hearing test at the hospital, we made a quick stop at the mall next door to visit the Pandora store. I chose the Around the World charm. I feel like it's the perfect companion to my Home, Sweet Home charm as they are representative of my love for travel and hearth.
Since I reached my previous May goal, my new goal is to reach 208 by the end of the month to earn another charm. Please wish me luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment