Thursday, January 12, 2023

Ali's #8

Ali's birthday was on a Thursday, so we had planned to celebrate the Saturday before.  However, the big storm came that day.  Luckily, it was a 3-day weekend, so we celebrated on the Monday.





Ali loves her Katelyn doll (she still sleeps with her every night), her new book, and purple hair chalk.

For her special meal, she requested taco salad and my homemade cupcakes.



Make a wish!
We also watched the movie, Ugly Dolls.

We tried the purple hair chalk for her to wear to school on her actual birthday.

We were supposed to have a ward carnival on the Saturday after her birthday, where I was going to make a cake for the auction with the leftover cupcake frosting.  However, the carnival got postponed due to the storm.  I decided to bake the cake while the kids were at school, and have a second dessert that night on her real birthday.



The kids didn't mind having cake again!  And Ali didn't mind making another wish.

I think her wish might have come true!


I love this spunky girl!

No comments: