I can not even believe I am 47! When my mom turned 47 she had been a grandma for 27 days, yet here I am dreaming of having another baby of my own.
We donned our party hats.
Except for Macy, ha ha.
(Gavin was at FSY.)
She's adorable without one.
But look! She wore one with daddy holding her.
And later she wore this one too!
If she never wears them again, at least I got these cute pictures.
I was spoiled.
Leonard got me a new camera (you may have noticed my pictures have been fuzzy since the flash broke on my old camera), and a heart-shaped, mermaid necklace.
I found a new baker in town (Sweets N Treats) that I want to make all of our birthday cakes this year.
I love how my "J" cake turned out and it was so yummy!
Wishin', wishin' wishin'!
My sweet friend, Mary, brought me over this gorgeous bouquet.
And my dear friends, Laura and Rhonda, brought me over some Lindt truffles and yummy hand soap. I feel so spoiled!
After my birthday we invited some friends over for a bundt cake party. I made chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and lemon cakes. They could be topped with strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, peaches, mandarin oranges, pineapple, coconut, and whip cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment