Saturday, January 14, 2023

Parc Omega

We LOVED our day spent at Parc Omega.  I took 703 pictures!  I first reduced the number 703 down to 86.  I tried to get it down to 30, but I couldn't so here are my favorite 50 pictures from the day!

This Inukshuk is huge!

This park had THE coolest carvings all throughout.  Here's the fam with a huge eagle.

Hello Bambi!

A medium Inukshuk.

Across the lake you can see a foot bridge that we walked across later on.

I didn't know geese were like flamingoes and stood on one leg!

Macy and her Papa!

There were lots of cool totem poles all around the lake.

I loved this rock with the bird carved on it.

Lots of mini Inukshuks.

The fun swaying footbridge we walked across.

Beautiful dream catcher.

Ali feeding a baby deer.

Thank you Mr. Eagle for protecting my babes.

Len and I had a nice chat with this fisherman.

These turtles reminded me of the real ones I saw sitting on a log in a pond at Beacon Hill Park in Victoria, BC.

A goose swimming in front of a beaver lodge.

Part of the wolf pack came out of their den to say hello.

Gobble, gobble!

Mama Goose and her goslings- so cute!  Although I can see how they're related to the dinosaurs.

Blue and green are such beautiful colors.

I loved all of the intricately carved bird houses.

Parc Omega won our hearts!

Baby Wolf howling at the moon.  Can you Mr. Owl too?

This playhouse is the coolest thing I've ever seen!

A little deer jumping out of the front window.  Can you see the carvings on the back wall?  There's another wolf howling at the moon through the circle window.  So cool!

The bear family were friendly greeters into this charming place.  There was another bear helping to hammer a loose piece of the roof into place.

This sky bridge wrapped all the way around.  Ali is usually a daredevil, but this beat her.  She climbed down the first chance she could and waited below for the rest of us to finish the circuit.

Macy felt safe in Daddy's arms.

The birthday boy on this cool throne.

Another friendly bear family.

Isn't it enchanting?

Yes it is!

These Shetland ponies were so little and so adorable!

Giddy up, yee haw!

The best tree house ever!

You are a cute hairy coo!

A fun sugar shack.

Daddy Buffalo.

Mommy Buffalo and Baby.

There were deer and boars everywhere.

Goats on roof!

Baby goats.

Papa Bear was quite intimidating.

Baby Bear was adorable though.

And you better believe that Mama Bear was always close by.

Look at these piglets riding piggy back!

Goodbye Bambi!

Parc Omega did not disappoint!
 The park itself is an amazing piece of land with lots of water.  We saw so many animals!  Besides the ones shown we also saw Arctic foxes, reindeer (or caribou as they're known here), moose, lots of birds including fancy chickens and peacocks, horses, donkeys, bulls, sheep, llamas, and alpacas!

No comments: