Friday, May 16, 2008

Blog Book!


If you read my Creative Pursuits blog, you'll already know about this, but for those of you who don't I wanted to share here. I finished turning my 2007 blog posts into a book through blurb.com about 2 weeks ago and ordered it. Well, it arrived this week- wahoo! I L-O-V-E it!!! Of course, I wish my pictures were all professional grade and I wish I could make my own templates for each page, but overall it is a great keepsake of our family history (for the year 2007 anyway.) Yep, I've found my new way to preserve our stories- blog them and then slurp them into Blurb and then bind them into books (it's so cool!)
*A side note, this is like a textbook- 338 pages! I wonder how many pages 2008's book will have?

8 comments:

the andersons said...

I have been wanting to do this, too, but haven't taken the time to sit down and do it... I can't wait to see yours and maybe you can give me some direction!

Heather said...

Awesome! Good for you to get it done. I still have mine waiting on the computer for me to get to it. Thanks for the inspiration to complete it. I think that will be my first project when things settle down.

Amber said...

That looks so good! I love mine. So happy you got it done.

Julie said...

I'm so thrilled to find out about this. I have been wanting to downlaod Andrew's mission blog, but had no idea anything like this existed. I can't wait to get it! Thanks Jen.
Julie

chris jenkins said...

that is so awesome that you did this! another friend did this and it was really neat.

Lydia Park said...

It is a great way to keep your family history and you did an awesome job keep your family events on the blog. I LOVE reading it!

Becky said...

This is so neat. I am a friend of Suzette's and have been following your blog for a while. We have 4 year old b/g twins and a 2 year old so I can relate to your family! What is the website for the blog publishing company?

Jennifer said...

Hi Becky, I love making new friends! The company I used is at www.blurb.com, and I highly recommend them!