Sunday, May 11, 2008

So Happy I'm a Mother!


Today has been a wonderful mother's day because I have such a wonderful husband and wonderful children! Oh they drive me crazy too, but I'm so grateful that I have them in my life. This morning I woke up to sweet plaster hand prints that Kaleb and Noe made me at school. There was also this sweet poem:
What makes our Mommy the Most Amazing Mommy in the Whole World?
She brings Joy into our lives
She is full of Empathy
She Nurtures us every day
She makes us each her Number one
She is Innovative
She teaches us Faith
She feels Excitement with our accomplishments
She helps us to Remember it all
That's What!
We Love You, Mommy! Love, Kaleb, Noe, and Gavin- And Daddy, too!

Of course, it made me cry.


I'm so grateful for my mother Linda, and all of my other mothers and grandmothers too- Gwen, Marlene, Wanda, Rita, Alice, Glenda, Dora, and Vera.

2 comments:

Amber said...

That was sweet! Happy Mother's Day!

chris jenkins said...

that poem is too sweet.

hope you had a wonderful mother's day :)