Saturday, May 24, 2008

Teddy Bear's Dream


Noe's Dance Recital is this weekend. We couldn't get the costumes until right before the first show, but I still got there early, so we'd have a chance to take some pictures outside. She's a little ray of sunshine.


Isn't she lovely? All the little ballerinas wore double pony-tails last year, but this year they all had to wear ballerina buns. On the rare occasions that she wears make-up, I feel like I'm getting a glimpse of her as a teenager. Please don't grow up too fast.


I wanted to get a shot of her in the dance room, so I had to do some creative posing and cropping to get only her in the shot.


It's time to line-up as classes. She's in dance #10 of 27 (you can see the stamp on her hand in the previous picture.)


All the lovely little ballerinas with their teddy bears. Noe is second from the right. They were all so darling and I was beaming at my sweet little girl!



I cropped a shot to get this close-up of her face. Can you count her cute freckles? Oh, she makes me crazy sometimes, but she makes me smile always!

4 comments:

Amber said...

She is so pretty!

chris jenkins said...

what a pretty little ballerina you have!

you got a great stage shot of the performance :)

Becky said...

What a beautiful little girl! Quite a show too! Thanks for putting a link to my humble little blog on your site...
Becky

The Anderson Family said...

She is beautiful!!!