Saturday, May 17, 2008

Gold Medalist

After the last game of each sport's season they have a little celebration. They get a yummy barbeque followed by an awards ceremony where each player is given a medal and their team photo. Kaleb has quite the collection now.


Nets Basketball 2008.


Celtic Soccer 2007-2008.


Angels Baseball 2007.


Celtic Soccer 2006-2007.

*I think my little Kaleb is a Champion and he's an All Star! He earned stars for: Fun, Effort, Skills, Teamwork, and Fairplay!

3 comments:

chris jenkins said...

i think you have a white letterman on your hands - isn't that what they called the guys who lettered in 3 or more sports?

it's great that he excels at all of them!

Natalie Que said...

Jen, you are way too efficient as a blogger for me to keep up with! There is always so much new stuff on here!

First of all, you look great! Your arms look TINY in that pic with Noe on the basketball post.

I can't believe you already got a book done, I thought it would take like 5 years before we had enough to blog about, maybe I have miscalculated drastically! That is awesome, I am glad it was a success. With that many pages your book must have cost a few hundred dollars?

Glad you had a great Mother's Day, cute pics.

If there is something else I wanted to say, I've forgotten it!

Natalie Que said...

laine

...she wanted to leave a comment too, so she typed her name.