Wednesday, May 21, 2008

David vs. David


This is the first year that Len & I have watched "American Idol," and we started watching from the top 12 on. From the beginning I thought it would come down to the David's. Since I'm not in America and can't vote, I'd love to hear who you voted for or would have voted for! I think David Cook is a crush-worthy rock star! His style of music and his voice are definitely my thing, and I would love for him to win! However, David Archuleta is as adorable as a puppy dog and he does have a golden set of pipes, so I would love for him to win too. Tomorrow's the big day, good luck to the David's!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love american idol. I voted for David Cook. Not sure who is going to win but I don't think it matters. They both are so good and I think they will both do really well on an album.

Natalie Que said...

I loved them both, and couldn't tell who I would have voted for. It was completely 50-50 split. I just watched the finale live here, it aired at 10 AM, which was good, if I had had to wait until the usual time I surely would have found a spoiler on Yahoo or MSN.

I can't believe your book was so cheap. That is incredible. That makes me way more excited now! I don't blog as often as you, but I probably have nearly enough! Maybe I will wait until the end of the year, since last year wasn't a full year. Thanks for the info!