
My stunning sister Erika is getting married tomorrow! She and Tom arrived in town (Vegas) tonight and brought with them their Engagement and Bridal CD's. I had so much fun looking through all of their beautiful pictures. It was so hard to choose only 5 to put on my blog, each one looked like it could grace the cover of any Bridal Magazine.
I thought this one was so cool. I love how her eyes pop, and his are closed in sweet thought.
I thought this one was just adorable. Of course, they both have family and friends who love and support them, but ultimately they will rely on one another from now on. In the arms of your special love is the best place to be!
Eri & Tom's Bridal pictures are gorgeous, and all of their Engagement pictures are darling. I thought this was a cute one of their happy smiles.
This is another one that I think is simply, cool! It looks like it's set in a storybook. I wish them both a happily ever after of joy and beauty in their own fairytale!!
*Their photos were taken by Living Art Digital located in Lehi, Utah. However, Eri & Tom own the copyrights (how cool is that?)!
**I'll be back to my regular blogging after August 9th, I miss you all!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment