Yesterday was a beautiful day in the Temple. I watched my sister receive her Endowment, and then she and Tom were sealed for Time and all Eternity in a touching ceremony. My homework for the reception today was to go through all 335 of their Engagement and Bridal pictures, to choose 20 to enlarge for display. There'll be 2- 16x20's, 6- 11x14's, 8- 8x10's, and 4- 5x7's. It was a tough job, but I loved it (My family calls me the picture nazi, I prefer picture queen. What can I say? I'm passionate about pictures). I chose 8 engagements, and 12 bridals, I already posted 3 of them and wanted to include the other 9 too.







This last one won't be on display at the reception, but I thought it was still cute and wanted to add it here.
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
4 comments:
Those pictures are beautiful!!
those are all very beautiful :)
Those pictures are beautiful!!! Your sister looks gorgeous.
Your sister looks gorgeous. Where were those photographers when I got married? Pictures then were so standard.
Post a Comment