Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sleepover

Steve & Suzi drove through Vegas and stayed the night at Ken & Janalyn's. They invited the kids & I to join the party!


3 beautiful princesses, and


2 tough pirates.


All 9 kids enjoying a cartoon.


We had a fun time, but I wish Len and Kevin & Delyna could have been here too.


The next day, Kaleb & I went with Janalyn to Brooke & Brett's award ceremony at school. I saw my friends Heather, Jodi, and Chandra from high school, as their kids go to the same school. Chandra invited us to go swimming in her pool afterwards. We had a great time, thanks Chandra!


3 bathing beauties,


4 swimming champs,


and 2 water babies.



The kids had fun, and so did the moms!




Gavin fell asleep before we were ready to go, so I layed him under the coffee table so he could be in the shade!

No comments: