Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pool, Pizza, Popsicle Play Day


The kids and I invited some family and friends over to play. Vegas has year-round school, so unfortunately some friends weren't able to make it, but we had a wonderful time with those that did!


My cousins Kristen and Sarah came over with their lovely crew, plus one of Adrienne's daughters.


Leslie and her adorable kids.


Becky and her super-cute boys (that I finally got to meet) and her mother-in-law and nephew.


Chris and her gorgeous girls and darling boy.


We all splashed around. You can only be outside in Vegas in the summer if you're in the pool!


I love this mid-air shot.


We then had a little pizza pic nic.


Leslie's so cute posing for me.


Noe is so excited that she's a triplet now! She has the same cute swim suit as her friend Megan and her cousin Sydney.
We ended the event with refreshing popsicles. Thanks for coming everyone!

No comments: