Saturday, January 31, 2009

House Hunt- January

This week I've gotten serious about the house hunting trip Len will take in April. I went through all of the house e-mails we've received from our realtor and made a spreadsheet up. I've narrowed down our top 3. I'm sure they'll be sold by the time he gets there, but hopefully we'll find something equally good or better for our family. Each month before the trip, I plan on posting our top 3. Please cross your fingers for us that we'll find something we can afford and will enjoy living in.

House #1 is cute on the outside and immaculate on the inside, really like it.

House #2 has a nice brick exterior, but still a little bland on the outside. However, the inside is fantastic! Not only does it have your living rooms on the main floor, and a gorgeous rec room in the basement, it also has a huge family room upstairs- a rarity for Canada.

House #3 isn't all that on the outside, but the inside was just remodeled. The bedrooms are huge (which is great for the 3 boys), and the basement is fantastic too. It also has a pool and hot tub in the backyard.
This is a picture of the home I would love to build in Ottawa. Upstairs it has 5 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. The main floor has a living room, dining room, kitchen, dinette, family room, home office, bathroom, and laundry. The basement has a huge rec room and another bathroom. I love the porch in the front too. Maybe someday we'll be able to build it!


If we're speaking of DREAM homes though, I found this one that I COULD live in, if I had too- tee hee!

No comments: