The only song I know from KISS is "Rock and Roll All Nite," but they are an iconic band with their crazy make-up and hair, and Gene Simmons' surgically-enhanced, crazy-long tongue! Thursday night was Len's WeiYa (Chinese New Year party for all of the Canadian and Taiwanese staff). The theme this year was "Rock and Roll" and he and his friend, Francis were asked to be the Masters of Ceremony for the event. The boys wanted to really make an impression for their other friends and colleagues so they decided to dress up as KISS. Len said the party was a lot of fun, and they won the award for best costume. Of course, Len forgot our camera but there were lots of pictures snapped that night. As soon as I get some more I'll add them to this post. Who knew I was married to a rocker?
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment