Friday, January 9, 2009

The Music Man


Gavin is in his 4th semester of Kindermusik now, and he just loves it. He loves his teacher, his friends, and my friend Lori (as he always goes and sits in her lap after each activity.) Like his big brother and sister, he loves music- to sing, to play instruments, and to dance to it.


The tambourine is one of his favorite instruments because you can pat it like a drum or shake it like a maraca.


He also loves the xylophone,


look at him play!


Once he got the jingle bells, he was through with sitting still- he just had to dance! We love all the music our little man makes!

3 comments:

Amber said...

He looks so big. :)

Jen@eighteen25 said...

hey jennifer. thanks for the nice comments on my blog. we seem to know A LOT of the same fun people. small world.

Becky said...

I can't believe how much Gavin has grown just since I started following your blog. He is so sweet! Also, I wanted to tell you that I finally put two and two together and remembered that your husband helped my husband and I (with Suzette and Steve)move from SF to Pittsburg, CA way back when... I think you may have been pregnant with the twins at the time. I think we all went out to Indian together at the end of the day. Anyways, small world!