Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cuttin' the Cornsilk


It's always so hard for me when my little boys get their first haircut. It drastically marks the end of their babyhood and the beginning of their little manhood. Poor Teague's bangs were in his eyes though and I wasn't going to cut the front and leave the party in the back, so 4 days after his 2nd birthday we made the trip to the salon.


I know some people "don't get" why I grow their hair long in the first place, but I just think it is so sweet!




Prepped and ready to go.




Of course, I put it in a ponytail first so I could keep that first cut.




This boy was pooped by the end of it, but he was a trooper.




The following Sunday he looked so handsome at church. A future missionary in training!

1 comment:

the andersons said...

I can't believe how silky and fine his hair is! Wow.... his cut looks great, though!