
I always dreamed of having the "Brady Bunch" for my children- 3 boys and 3 girls.
Who knows if that wish will come true, but for now I am happy that I have 3 darling sons!
Kaleb AKA Asia Boy
Kaleb loved our time in Taiwan and is always asking when we will move back. He also wants to visit Japan, China, and Korea. When I ask where he hopes to serve his mission, he'll mention 1 of those 4 countries. He's in his third year of studying martial arts, his favorite food is sushi, and he loves making origami figures. He wanted to make 1,000 paper cranes, however we encouraged him to just start with 100. It took him most of this school year, but he finally did it! (I was so glad he wanted to recycle them after, and not put them back in his disaster zone, I mean closet.) Over the years he has had several crushes on little Asian beauties. I could see us having an Asian daughter-in-law some day. His dream is to build a 10-story apartment building for our family. That way Len & I could have a floor, and each of our children with their spouses and families could have a floor, and we could also have a few community floors with a pool, movie theater, and bowling alley. Build it son, I'd love to live there!
Gavin AKA Just Ducky
Gavin is our happy-go-lucky kid, who is always cheerful (except when it comes time for Primary, in which he cries and asks to go home- oh dear!). He loves everything about Thomas the Tank Engine, the Cat in the Hat knows a lot about that, and Super Why- not just the TV shows, but books, music, and of course toys and games. He's usually singing some fun song and recently his favorite is the Duck Song, you should listen- I love it!
Teague AKA Mr. T (for Trouble, Tornado, Tyrant of Destruction, and Tenderheart)
This little guy is our smallest 2 year old (at his last check-up he barely weighed 25 pounds and that was in the afternoon, fully dressed with diaper and heavy shoes!), but that does NOT stop him! He is so fast and before I can finish a sneeze he can turn our house upside-down! He can get into any closet, drawer, cupboard, and wreck havoc with all of the contents. The more we "childproof" our home, the more clever ways he finds to create chaos. He is such a sweetheart though and has been loving to cuddle a lot lately.
I just love my 3 sons!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment