I am now 15 weeks pregnant and officially in my 2nd trimester- wahoo!! The nausea is still there, but it has diminished a lot. I'm also not napping everyday when Teague and Gavin do (but I still do somedays), but I'm usually asleep by 9. At my last dr's appointment I was 12 weeks. He wanted to do an ultrasound and blood tests to see if the baby has Down Syndrome. Since I'm 35 I have a 1 in 300 chance of that happening, so of course the doctor wants to scare me to death about it. I'm not really concerned though. If the baby does have it, it will be good to prepare, but I just always like any chance to see the baby in utero. Little peanut is such a cutie already! and so active! I still have another round of blood tests to do for the Down Syndrome, but the ultrasound tech said from her point of view the baby looks great (no excess fluid at the neck). I can't wait for my next ultrasound where hopefully we'll be able to see if it's a boy or a girl?
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
1 comment:
I vote for girl!
Post a Comment