Thursday, May 12, 2011

The final four

We're down to the final four on American Idol, and I really could see 3 of them becoming the winner.


I think it's time for a girl to win and I would love it to be Lauren. I think she is absolutely adorable and the girl can sing! She is only 16, but she doesn't sing like a 16 year old (like Brittney, Christina, and Miley all did in the day)- she sings like a full-grown woman!


I could see James pulling it off though. I'm not a "metal" chick, but I love watching him perform and he has an amazing rock voice too.



Haley has a fantastic raspy voice, but her song choices each week have been pretty bad. I really don't know what type of CD she would make.



Scotty is a cute good ol' boy and I am sure he is going to have an amazing career in country music. Once we started the final 13 I told Leonard that he reminded me of someone, but it took me a while to figure it out...



...then it hit me- He looks like the guy from Mad Magazine, to which Leonard replies, you mean Alfred E. Newman? What? The Mad Mag guy has a name? Too funny!


I still wish Casey was in it, I really enjoyed watching him. I'll be happy for any of the above to be the winner though!

No comments: