I didn't reach my weight loss goal this month, so I didn't get to add a piece to my Willow Tree Nativity. In my defense though, I was on holiday 3/4s of the month. While I was gone I put on 4 pounds. Since we've been home I've been able to lose that again and an additional 2 pounds. I'm still lower than what I was at the start of the month so that makes me feel optimistic instead of defeated. Besides, I earned 2 Nativity pieces in March so for these 5 months of hard work (not really so hard) I have 5 boxes of Willow Tree so far. Here's hoping next month I can finally add the Shepherd set!
*I have almost 1,000 pictures from our whirlwind trip to Nevada, Utah, Idaho, and California to sort through and put on here. It's taken me all week to get unpacked, but now that that's over hopefully next week I can play catch up here.

No comments:
Post a Comment