We're so lucky that Leonard is such a wonderful father.
He had great examples from Arlie, Joe, and Steve.
We took some stair step pics.
Noe and Bunny too.
This was Len's main gift. He also got a TV remote holder from Noe, barbeque sauce from Gavin, cards from Kaleb, Noe, and Gavin, as well as one from all of us that made him cry. It said, "Dad- a son's first hero, a daughter's first love."
I wanted to get gifts for all the future dad's in our family. At first, I thought of tie tacks, but since we live FAR from a Deseret Book I nixed that idea. Then I thought of Sugar Daddy suckers, but they don't sell those here. I also thought of Dad's Rootbeer for some floats, but they don't sell that here either. I finally found some Dad's oatmeal cookies, so we made ice cream sandwiches with these. My sister-in-law, Suzi got her boys some nerf guns. I'll have to use that idea next year!
We love having the missionaries over and Elder Christensen and Elder McLean enjoyed the ice cream sandwiches too! (Gavin and Teague crashed out though and had some later.) We love Dads!
No comments:
Post a Comment