Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sundaes

 While we were on our trip, we missed buying tickets to the school fair.  You can buy them at the door, but they are more expensive and with a family of 7- a little bit more can quickly add up to a lot more.  I talked the kids into staying home from the fair.  We always have a good time- eating pizza, playing games, jumping on inflatable structures, and Gavin winning at the cake walk.  So how did I bribe them to stay home?  Sundaes.  Yep, sundaes will have your kids voting in your favor every time!  We still had pizza for dinner, we went on a walk through the newly paved walking trails in our neighborhood, the kids are always jumping on the couch, and with these sundaes- we didn't need Gavin to win us a cake from the walk... 
 ...because they were cupcake sundaes!
 Who needs ice cream and bananas when you have cake, frosting, chocolate, more frosting, sprinkles, and cherries on top?
I made them the jumbo size too.  Too much of a good thing?  No way!

No comments: