WARNING: This post contains A LOT of pictures!!
Getting ready to walk down the aisle. I love Devin's glass slippers!
The wedding took place outside and was quite lovely.
The pretty altar decked in roses.
The Siena Golf Club was a gorgeous venue.
After the wedding, the guests were invited to a cocktail hour on the patio, while the wedding party took photos.
The bride's lovely fam.
The groom's immediate fam.
BIG HUG!
The whole lot of us- 19 now!!
The junior wedding party,
and the seniors!
We moved inside for the reception and everything was so stunning- the cake,
the centerpieces,
the place settings,
my big fam scored on the sweet gifts (rose soaps and bath salts)!
The beautiful couple ready to eat dinner.
They had a tasty buffet dinner for the grown-ups and the kids felt so special getting dinner plates just for them (they loved the chicken nuggets and french fries!).
So glad all of our family could be there!
Aunt Debbi, Lynn, and Scott.
I'll always remember dancing with these ladies to "Brick House"- good times!
Aunt Connie, Brad, Uncle Steve, and Rachel.
Uncle Jimmy, Connor, and Aunt Susie.
I missed getting pics of Aunt Linda & Uncle Don, and Uncle Tom & Aunt Gretchen's families- darn!
I missed getting pics of Aunt Linda & Uncle Don, and Uncle Tom & Aunt Gretchen's families- darn!
By this time of the evening, only the 3 of us remained from my family. (Gavin had an accident, so I just threw away his undies and he went Commando. Teague's diaper also sprung a leak, and Hiram was exhausted. My sweet husband- who's also super dad took them home and all 4 were asleep by the time the rest of us arrived home).
Kaleb, Noe, and Isaac joined in for the Cha Cha Slide.
Noe danced with Uncle Jimmy,
and Scott, while Kaleb danced with Lynn.
These 3 took a little break to rest their feet. They took a bajillion pictures in the photo booth too.
The limo arrived to whisk the happy couple off to their honeymoon. The lucky ducks went to London, Paris, and Rome!
Mom & I drove the 3 party animals home. When I turned to check on them in the backseat, this is what I found...
Bless their hearts, they were all snoring!
We had a fabulous evening and we wish Kris & Devin a fabulous life together!!
No comments:
Post a Comment