Monday, June 11, 2012

Rehearsal Dinner

Two days before the wedding we had the rehearsal.  Afterwards we had a yummy dinner at Tuscany Grill.
 I helped mom make 9 little bouquets to decorate the tables with.  I thought they looked so pretty all smashed together to transport to the restaurant.  Luckily, they survived the transit well.
 The pretty display/dessert table.
 The evening was very nice with the bride & groom's families and wedding party.
 We put together a little video/slideshow of Devin and Kris growing up and then of their courtship/engagement.  Made me cry!
 I loved this little (actually big) diamond ring accessory that mom found!
 I really loved these treats from The Cupcakery.  (I ate way too many too!)
 The couple of the hour- Kris & Devin.
 Mandy & Coleman.
 Poppa & Mom.
My lovely crew too.
(We missed Erika & Jared, and Brent & Whitney's fam who arrived the next day.)

No comments: