I can't believe I just published post number O N E T H O U S A N D!! You should check out 32 from when I first started blogging or 100 that I reached shortly after that to have a little look/laugh at me, ha! Now this will be post #1,001. I've been blogging for almost 5 years, but almost 6 years of our family life is on this little journal. Time sure flies when you're having fun and we are having REIL fun, ha ha!
So instead of waiting another month for my blog anniversary for a giveaway, I'm going to do one now.
Here's what you have to do to enter:
Leave me a comment to this post saying what you like most about this blog.
Here's what you'll win:
20 photo greeting cards with one of my photos from any of the 1,000 posts, such as-
the little boats from WuLai
the roosters from The Reclining Buddha
the ocean view from Another Preview
the red & white tulips from Our Favorite Picture Spot
the telephone booths from Windsor's and Whimsy
the door at King's School from A Dozen Doors
the Las Vegas Temple from Fifteenth Anniversary
the cupcakes from Sundaes
the barn from The Scenic Route
or even a picture of YOU (with your family or friends, but it would be weird if you wanted greeting cards of strangers, ha ha!)
You get to choose which photo you want on your greeting cards. Just tell me the title of the post and which picture from it you want in your comment.
I'll choose the winner on Saturday, September 22nd. So leave me a comment and good luck!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
5 comments:
Congrats on your 1000th post...and your wonderful documentation of your beautiful family! I knew which post was my favorite, but I still took some time to go back and peruse your adventures (which makes me feel like I'm already a winner)...but the winner (in my book) is....
WITHOUT CHEERLEADERS IT'S ONLY A GAME
because when I look at that post it reminds me of you Jenn...and brings back so many happy memories!
Looking forward to 1,000 more posts!
Ahh, thanks Lois! You made my heart smile =). I just updated post #1,001 so let me know which photo you would like if you win the giveaway!
Thanks for keeping up with the blog so diligently!!! I love reading them and feeling close to you and your family though we are far from each other distance wise.
i appreciate that you're so open with your family, Jen. and to see you all change, grow, have more babies, well, it's just special. thank you for letting me be a part of it.
Jen- I love to check up on your growing family! It's fun to catch up on real life. It's my form of television :)
Post a Comment