Leonard is teaching seminary to the high school students in our ward this year. He's really excited as they'll be discussing the New Testament and he's got a great group of kids (15!!). Leonard has a great knowledge and enthusiasm for the gospel and from what I've heard from parents and some students themselves is that they are just as excited to have him as their teacher!
On a side note, I will admit it's been a little difficult getting up at 4:45 each morning. But that's mainly because Hiram's been wanting to stay up until 11:00 each night. I'm actually quite pleased with this new schedule. Len goes straight to work after seminary and arrives an hour early. His awesome boss is letting him come home an hour early to compensate for that. I love that we can still eat dinner as a family!
No comments:
Post a Comment